Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dear Komen friends,
We are less than three weeks away from Race for the Cure! I hope you will consider joining me at Cohen Stadium on Sunday, February 17 for the 21st Annual Komen El Paso Race for the Cure. Thousands of women in El Paso rely on Komen funds for screening mammograms, treatment assistance, and wigs/prosthesis during treatment. Breast cancer services provided through Komen funds help diagnose breast cancer early when it is most treatable and save lives right here in El Paso. We need YOUR support in order to continue Komen El Paso’s work in our community.
You can join Team Suzy NOW and receive $5 off your registration fee. Register online for before 11:00 pm MST tomorrow, January 31 using Discount Code 2013RETURNINGCAPTAIN (case sensitive), and receive $5 off your Non-Competitive, Competitive, or Sleep in for the Cure registration!
But you may say, Stephanie, I will be out of town OR I don’t even live in El Paso. It doesn’t matter! With Sleep in for the Cure, you can show your support and don’t even need to get out of bed.  I will not love you less if you choose this option : )
You can also join me in the fight by donating in support of my participation in the Race. My goal is to raise $1,000 this year.  Please help me reach that goal with your financial support.  Online donations are simple, and the site is secure.  If you would prefer, you can also send me your tax-deductible contribution written out to Komen Race for the Cure. 
Any amount that you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you Sunday, February 17 bright and early!

No comments: