Saturday, April 13, 2013

LAS VEGAS IS STILL A PLACE TO BE
There are now a few soul left
the night was busy
of the new places, ARIA is the most flamboyant
the blue men is still playing
of the new souvenirs, I like the canister for Alcohol (hard whiskey) with LAS VEGAS city
I don't drink Alcohol but I will hide my Splenda coffee in that canister for fun
a new building with a French name on it Be..., will run to the street to tell you
finally 5:56 AM the escalators are running empty
They have been busy all night
from my window, at the Mandarin, I have seen them transporting shadows to where they want to go
I did all my losing at the "NEW YORK, NEW YORK" and the new castle like structure THERE close to the monorail track.
ME, TODAY I AM THINKING WHAT WILL BE SAID AT THE CONFERENCE ON PROSTATE CANCER!
LAS VEGAS is still alive! 

No comments: