Friday, December 28, 2012

Mutombo --

Because of you, I'll be taking the oath of office again on January 21st.

You were part of the inauguration four years ago, and I hope you'll get involved in inaugural activities over the next few weeks -- whether that's in Washington, D.C., or wherever you call home.

As we make plans, we want to make sure the people who made this inauguration possible are the first to know what's happening -- but to do that I'll need your help.

Take a minute now to make sure your family and friends join you in being a part of this inauguration.

I'm honored each and every day to be your president, and I will never forget how I got here.

I'm so grateful for everything you've done.

Let's also remember why we're here: we've got more work to do. And we're going to begin this next chapter in the American story together.

Invite others to join us here:

http://action.2013pic.org/The-Inauguration

Thanks,

Barack

No comments: